Technical and Vocational Education and Training José Luis Garci
Alcobendas, Madrid. Spain
The vision of our Vocational Education and Training system is to provide students with the opportunity to learn and develop working skills in a professional working environment.
Vocational Education and Training at The Garci Alcobendas College has seen important changes in recent years, which have seen it grow and thrive.
Housed in specialist rooms with state-of-the-art equipment, Vocational Education and Training continues to expand and develop its curriculum, offering a wide range of technical and vocational courses in Creative, Media and Film related subjects at the College.
Intermediate and Advanced Vocational Training Cycles have improved significantly and Vocational Education and Training courses are very popular choices for students.
Increasingly diverse ways of learning are being explored building links with all the productive sectors trying to make learning relevant to today’s world.
The ethos of VET is inclusive and all students are trained to work and assume responsibility. Students of all ages are encouraged to take responsibility for their learning, share facilities and work flexibly as members of a team in which individual interests and specialism are recognized.
Our Vocational Education and Training main aims are:
- Equip each student with the necessary knowledge, understanding and skills required for their chosen career path and citizenship
- Encourage and nurture students to become effective working professionals
- Progress students professional knowledge, understanding and skills
- Develop students understanding of the role of the industry
- Encourage students to be creative and innovative in the development of professional skills
- Promote independent learning opportunities
- Promote equal opportunities for courses and careers
- Encourage students to work independently or as part of a team
Información general sobre la secretaría del centro:
Horario de atención al público:
Durante el curso: lunes a viernes de 10:30 a 13:30 y de 15:00 a 18:00 horas
Horario última semana de junio y los meses de julio y septiembre: lunes a viernes de 10:30 a 13:30 horas
Agosto y festivos (según calendario escolar): cerrado
Tel: 91 484 1828 / 29 | Fax: 91 657 2711